Your one stop shop for your daily Needs.
NEEDS gives you unbelievable savings on all categories from Health, Beauty, Hygiene, Self-Care, Electronics, Food, Diet and more! If you Need it, We have it.
New items updated weekly so we got you coming back for more
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS HK$350 ABOVE & ITEMS THAT QUALIFY
Please click on the categories below to explore the world of Needs
Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain.
Get three ice packs in this set, one small, one medium and one large. The small ice pack is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, while the two larger ones are great for teenagers and adults.
Fill bag 2/3 full with ice and cold water and then securely screw on cap. Place directly onto affected area for twenty minutes or more.
You never know when you'll need one, so it's nice to have one on hand!
- Get one small, one medium and one large ice bag
- Ease muscles and joint pains
- Lightens pains, aches, and soreness
- Great for headaches
- Easy screw-top lid
- Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body
- Leak proof
Precautions for Hot Therapy
01) Fill the bag TWO-THIRDS FULL with warm water ( LESS THAN 60℃/140℉);
02) Do not place the pack in microwave oven to heat the water;
03) To prevent burns:
A. DO NOT fill with water extend 60℃/140℉;
B. Let the bag sit for at least 5 minutes before use;
C. Always place a towel between the hot pack and your skin;
D. Do not fall asleep with the hot pack on your skin;
E. Do not use the hot pack on the same part for longer than 15 minutes; (If needed, the packs may be used multiple times a day)
How to Use for Hot Therapy
1. Twist the cap counterclockwise;
2. Pour in two-thirds warm water (do not exceed 60℃/140℉);
3. Squeeze the excess air;
4. Turn the cap clockwise;
5. Check for leaks;
6. Let the bag sit for at least 5minutes;
7. Wrap the hot pack with a soft towel;
8. Place the hot pack on the desired area for 10-15 minutes;
9. Pour out remaining water after use.
Precautions for Cold Therapy
01) Do not place the cold pack in the freezer;
02) Fill the ice bag TWO-THIRDS FULL with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes;
03) To prevent frostbite:
A. Let the bag sit for at least 5 minutes before use;
B. Always place a towel between the cold pack and your skin;
C. Do not fall asleep with the cold pack on your skin;
D. Do not use the cold pack on the same part for longer than 20 minutes; (If needed, the packs may be used multiple times a day)
How to Use for Cold Therapy
2. Pour in one-third cold water and one-third ice cubes;
5. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage;
6. Let the bag sit for at least 5 minutes;
7. Wrap the cold pack with a soft towel;
8. Place the cold pack on the desired area for 15-20 minutes;
9. Pour out remaining water after use
Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉.